Keeping Your Child's Teeth HealthyPublished 03/11/2013
It’s no secret that your child’s teeth are most vulnerable at an early stage and need special attention, but what are some things you can do to be proactive about protecting them?
Some parents aren’t aware that their child’s baby teeth can carry infection to the permanent teeth when they start to come in. To prevent this it’s important we teach our children to practice good brushing habits that not only stop any potential disease or infection, but that also carry on to having healthy teeth later in life too.?
In our past few blogs we’ve given some tips on how to maintain healthy teeth. Dr. Joel Berg, who is president of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, would surely agree with many of these tips especially the most obvious: brushing regularly and eating healthy!
In an interview where both Dr. Berg and his esteemed colleague Fern Ingber (president of the National Children’s Oral Health Foundation) voice their top tips for children’s oral health, they maintain that early dental visits as well as making fun out of dentistry are key to a child’s overall oral health.
At EP Dentistry 4 Kids we aim to do exactly that! We believe that happy smiles are the best smiles!
What better way to take part in promoting your child’s good habits by making their dental visits a fun experience and bringing them to EP Dentistry 4 Kids!
- There are currently no posts made in 2017/2018, please check back later!
- Dec. 2014 - Maximize Your Dental Benefits Before December 31st!
- Nov. 2014 - Why You Should Never Delay Dental Treatment
- Oct. 2014 - Teeth-Friendly Halloween Ideas
- Sept. 2014 - Dental Sealants for Children's Teeth
- Aug. 2014 - Is Your Child Missing School Due To Dental Issues?
- July 2014 - When To Wean Kids From Pacificers, Sippy-Cups, Etc.
- June 2014 - Summertime Snacks That Brighten Your Smile
- May 2014 - Health Problems Tied To Gum Disease
- Apr. 2014 - Dental Sedation For Children
- Mar. 2014 - What Parents Should Know About Fluoride
- Feb. 2014 - Children's Dental Health Month
- Dec. 2013 - 7 New Year’s Resolutions For A Healthier Smile
- Nov. 2013 - Use Your Dental Insurance Before The New Year
- Oct. 2013 - Halloween Tips For Treats
- Oct. 2013 - Honored To Serve Our Military
- Sept. 2013 - Baby Tooth Decay: It's Possible & Preventable
- Aug. 2013 - Help Your Child Overcome Fear Of Dentists
- July 2013 - Cosmetic Dentistry For Children, or Not?
- June 2013 - Trouble With Fruity Drinks, Treats & Soda
- May 2013 - Children's Dental Care: True or False
- May 2013 - Children's Oral Care Problems
- Apr. 2013 - Breakfast Cereal & Children's Dental Care
- Mar. 2013 - Mouthwashing, Flossing and Kids
- Mar. 2013 - Keeping Your Child's Teeth Healthy
- Feb. 2013 - Tips For A Healthier Mouth (Pt. 2)
- Feb. 2013 - Tips For A Healthier Mouth (Pt. 1)