Dental Insurance Options

Sitio en EspaƱol

Kids Dental Medicaid/CHIP

EP Dentistry 4 Kids dental offices in El Paso accept Medicaid and CHIP insurance plans. Follow the instructions below for enrolling your child to our dentist office with Medicaid or CHIP, or to change your child's primary dentist to one at EP Dentistry 4 Kids.

To Enroll Your Child
  1. Request Enrollment Forms
    • Call Medicaid: 1-800-964-2777
    • or Call CHIP: 1-800-647-6558
  2. Pick a Dental Plan
    • Dentaquest or MCNA
    • Pick One; We Work With Both
  3. Pick a Main Dentist
    • Choose Your Nearest Office
      • Add the Phone# to Your Forms
    • Choose Dr. Roberts or Dr. Cook
      • Add Their Name to Your Forms
  4. Submit Your Completed Forms
    • Submission Options:
      • Standard Mail
      • Call Medicaid or CHIP
Change to EP Dentistry 4 Kids
  1. Pick a Main Dentist
    • Choose Your Nearest Office
      • Copy the Phone# for Reference
    • Choose Dr. Roberts or Dr. Cook
      • Copy Their Name for Reference
  2. Call Your Insurance
    • DentaQuest
      • Medicaid: 800-516-0165
      • CHIP: 800-508-6775
    • MCNA
      • Medicaid: 855-691-6262
      • CHIP: 855-691-6262
  3. Provide Our Phone Number and Your New Dentist's Name

Back to Accepted Insurance Plans

All Rights Reserved © 2017 E.P. Dentistry 4 Kids

Web Design: Tucci Creative